Doors open at 09:30 am (09:00 for people with a limited mobility card) and close at 3 pm.
- Children and dogs are welcome.
- Entrance and Parking are free.
Donations that are very welcome on the day:
- Books, CDs, DVDs and vinyl records
- Home-made baking for the catering team to sell
- Bric-a-Brac contributions
- Tombola gifts – any unwanted gifts in good condition – also wine, chocolates, home-made Chutneys or Jams
- Pet and other animal accessories (blankets, towels, food).
The Food Counter in the Hall will offer a true banquet of home-made cakes, savouries, buns, pastries, cup cakes, samosas, scones, muffins, buns and sandwiches, as well as wine, tea, coffee and soft drinks!
In the village green behind the hall, a special stand will offer an excellent array of antiquarian books, classics, collectors items, first editions, newly published books and well loved but now rare books from bygone eras!
There will also be stands with well over 2 000 categorised DVDs, CDs, vinyl records, childrens’ books and toys for all ages, an excellent and varied assortment of good French books (in category), a large Bric-a-Brac stand with good quality goods and a take-a-chance Tombola stand with lovely prizes.
All the above items will be for sale from one euro and up.
The Phoenix stand and that of the Bergerac SPA will help you with all animal-related questions you may have regarding adoption or becoming a member.
All the proceeds of the Book Fair will go to the Phoenix Association to continue their work in saving, caring for and rehoming abandoned, abused and unwanted animals.
Please check the Phoenix Book Fair FAQs for more information on donating items.